It’s rankings time.
And guess who’s on top again!
The Imperator Fish Rankings are calculated using the following methodology:
- Take the overall page hits for the blogsite and add them to the total number of postings made.
- Add flour and eggs and beat until the mixture is soft and fluffy.
- Place the mixture in a metallic bowl and microwave for two minutes.
- Have your local soothsayer or village crone examine the wreckage for signs.
- Divide the result by nine. You now have your blog ranking.
The Top Ten
Here are the top ten blogsites in New Zealand (previous month’s rankings in brackets):
- Imperator Fish (1)
- Kiwibog (2)
- The Substandard (4)
- Pubic Address (3)
- Red Panic (9)
- Rictus Kate (22)
- Whalemeat (-6)
- Tumekulosis (42)
- Panned-it (3.74)
- No Wrong Terns (:-()
Click here to view the top 100 blogsites.