ACT MP David Garrett says it is realistic to expect a 10-20% reduction in crime, following the passing of the three-strikes bill into law last night.
Here are ten other top predictions by Garrett:
- Beatles to reunite for a world tour next month – with the original line-up.
- Dan Brown to win the next Nobel Prize for Literature.
- All Whites to win World Cup Final after a last minute goal against Brazil.
- Pete Bethune to publish his new cookbook 50 Ten Minute Whale Recipes.
- Lost fans able to explain show to non-followers in less than one hour.
- Morrinsville used-car salesman is the real Jesus.
- Green MP Sue Kedgley to ask if she can upsize her Mac Attack Combo Meal.
- NZ to close the income gap with Australia by 2025.
- Damien Hirst to admit modern art is all pretentious rubbish.
- David Garrett to still be an MP after 2011 election.