Now that Labour has lost the election, it’s time for the party’s caucus to focus on the issues that really matter. I’m pleased to say that a number of them have made a flying start.
These are the issues that matter:
- Anonymously briefing journalists and attacking potential rivals within Labour’s caucus.
- Forming camps and factions to advance favoured candidates.
- Spraying opinions all over the media that probably shouldn’t be aired in public.
- Showing a lack of grace or humility.
- Encouraging party members to locate and dispatch traitors within the party.
- Not knowing when to retire from Parliament.
- Refusing to accept any responsibility for disaster, and giving speeches blaming others for the epic defeat.
- Making contact with Cameron Slater.